Wednesday, May 27, 2015

"The American Dream" is a bullshit concept...


I may be crazy.. I know I am.. But really the way the world works is a load of shit..

Am I the only one that finds it completely insane that society expects you to work all day every day until you are too old and frail to enjoy life?

I am unemployed at the moment and don't know what the hell I intend to do with myself but I have worked ever since I was 15 with no breaks other than the days off that companies are nice enough to give their employees. I have never been without a job in 17 years straight.

I carried along like everyone else seeing work as a necessary evil to get through life. Through teenage years, dating, marriage, divorce, through everything I always worked long hours to make money like everyone else. It was only recently within the past couple of years that I really started to hate the way things work. If you actually have people you love or a life to yourself that you want to spend time with rather than working 40-70 hours a week and being exhausted in your time off you are basically doomed to being miserable. 

I would much rather be like the old days where you were responsible for making your own food and shit to survive on and everything. In todays age there is no option for anything like this because by default you have to earn a lot of money to survive even without buying things. 

Want a place to live? Costs you. 
Paid off your house or built it yourself or whatever else? Property taxes.
Electric, Gas, Ability to flush your shit from the toilet.. For fucks sake if they could charge for air they would and I'm sure someone, somewhere is working on figuring out just that..

Even earning money costs you money when the city, state, and feds want their inflated percentage of what you make. Just for the simple fact of existing you automatically owe someone something.

But even if you want to be a normal member of society and work you still get screwed.
Introducing lay offs! One day you have a job, the next you don't. Finding new work? yeah, that's easy.. Except when you get laid off from long term employment and now your only available options at this point in time is a fucking $7 an hour fast food slave labor job. 

I don't know about the rest of you but for me $7 an hour times 40 hours a week = Bankruptcy. 

There is no possible way anyone alive and on their own can manage to survive in any capacity on minimum wage, especially if you have more than yourself to look out for.

So what now? Society expects me to work 3 jobs for 22 1/2 hours a day for the rest of eternity just for basic housing and survival? I hate to tell you, that's not a "life" that is simply a terrible existence just trying to survive another day.


How the world works ----   

Be rich -- Enjoy life and have a fantastic experience with your years on this planet!

Be anyone else in the world -- You're fucked, just try to make it by with your miserable existence in a job you hate and try to provide for the loved ones that you never see anymore all the time waiting for either retirement (if you survive that long) or the day that with any luck you will die without much pain and finally be done with this endless cycle of bullshit.. 

If it weren't for one specific person I would have killed myself long ago... 



8 comments:

  1. Have you heard about the Tiny House movment? It's more than simply building a small house but to actually don't have to pay just for the mere concept of living. You should google that, as I find myslef in the same damn situation, except I'm 26 and I just realized that's not going to work for me. I live in the banana republic of Mexico and the only real way to be slightly independet when it comes to money and slavery (jobs) is Leapforce but I'm having a super hard time to get in, all I want is a damn decent job that would allow me to earn a nice living and still have spare time for projects, family and friends, too much too ask? on the 8-7 dumbass working shift of Mexico, it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Findly found someone else that wants the same as me. Projects, family, travel, and free time; whilst making income.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job! This is an excellent blog to which I will return several times this year! Thank you for sharing this useful information. This article contains a great deal of information on butterfly click test . The butterfly click approach is completely safe for regular use. It does not apply a lot of pressure to your fingertips while clicking.

    ReplyDelete